Sunday, December 30, 2007

Paid to Read Email Programs - My Opinion & More

...



I received an email from one of nthoangga readers asking me to look into a Paid to Read email company called Hits4Pay. So here’s my review –

Hits4Pay is an online company that specializes in strictly paid to read emails. As you may know, I am not a huge fan of 99% of paid to read programs because I think they are a complete waste of time, but occasionally I will take the time to investigate one if it’s recommended by someone and I have never heard of it before.

Hits4Pay is similar to almost all of the other paid to read programs as far as pay goes. You receive .02 cents per each email you “read”. What most people don’t know about PTR programs is that you don’t just “read” the email (that would be all too easy), instead you have to actually click a link provided in each email and visit the advertisers website. Now the thing that makes me hate the mentioned 99% of PTR programs is that not only do you have to click the link but you usually have to stay on the advertisers website for a specified amount of time,. I have seen many companies request that you spend at least 15 seconds on each site. This means that the most amount of emails you can really “read” in one minute is 3, because it takes time to open the email, locate the link, wait for the page to load then spend your 15 seconds there. At this rate you’re generally taking in .06 cents per minute. This earns you a whopping $3.60 an hour. HOWEVER, from what I can tell, Hits4Pay have a time requirement, but you can open more than 1 advertisements as the same time. So actually, you just open a bunch, and so you can make about $7-$9 an hour.

The other tolerable thing about Hits4Pay is that they only require that you earn $25 before you can cash out. So lets say you read emails at .02 cents a piece; you will have to read 1,250 emails to make $25.00.

Now, Hits4Pay also offers a $10 sign up bonus, but you can’t get your free $10 until you have made $25 on your own. I am always hesitant about companies that offer sign up bonuses. I always ask myself, “If their program is so great, why do they have to pay me to sign up?” But this is just my personal opinion. That’s not always the case, but more often than not, it seems to be.

I think the only way to really make money with Hits4Pay is to refer people to their program. But you only get paid if the people you refer actually read the emails (meaning open the email, click the link, etc). You get a penny for every email they complete. Plus you get a penny for every email your referrals-referrals read – It’s a two tier earning system. *But I would like to point out that if you read through the “Terms of Service” page, you’ll see that it says you get .02 cents per referrals read emails. So I really don’t know which of their pages they are going by.

So overall, I think this program is all right, that is, for a PTR program. If you are looking to try out a Paid to Read email program then this may be a good place to start.

If you’d like to sign up for Hits4Pay, click here

1 comments:

Mr.Mny Bags said...

I participate in the Hit4pay program. honestly its great, it will make you money. but like all things you do have to put in a bit of work. it is part time, but over time it grows into something big. The only real way to make money is through referrals.

Mr.Mny Bags

p.s. you can get my hits4pay page at http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?Kotic