Sunday, December 30, 2007

Associated Contents New UNLIMITED EARNINGS Program

Join Associated Content

My top two recommendations of all time for people looking to make money online with no investment are 1. Write articles for cash and 2. Create a website/blog and monetize it to the fullest. Every other way to earn online pretty much falls somewhere in between those two concepts. Today I wanted to tell you about some awesome changes that have just been made to Associated Content (my all time favorite paid-to-write company). AC has added a brand new feature that totally ROCKS!!!! They have now given all of their writer a chance to make UNLIMITED EARNINGS off of every single submission, whether it is exclusive or non-exclusive rights.


First let me give a brief review on what Associated Content is and how it works for those of you who may not be currently working for this company. I’ll also share my own experiences.
Associated Content (AC) is a website that is host to an amazing amount of articles, all written by every day people like you and I. They have articles on every single topic you can think of from cooking to sports to news to adult reads. AC is the best site of all time for anyone who is looking to read about virtually any topic. Individuals use AC to get information for themselves as reading material, for school reports or any other kind of project they may be interested in. Businesses also use Associated Content to find material to purchase for their websites or for other promotional materials. So as you can see, AC is a necessity to anyone, no matter what their walk of life. Whether you are seeking medical advice or you just want to read up on the presidential debate, Associated Content is the #1 place to do it.
I began writing for them over a year ago and have gigantic success. I love their company because not only do they pay you UPFRONT for all of your work but they also open the doors to unlimited possibilities.
Besides winning many of their excellent contests, I have been able to get life changing offers through AC that I never would have been able to accomplish on my own, In November of 2006, The Sun Tribune Newspaper spotted on of my Associated Content articles about regifitng and liked it so much that not only did they feature the article in their newspaper but they also conducted an over the phone interview with me!
In February 2007 I was offered an incredible job through AC. I now write exclusive articles for the hot and trendy website handbag.com. The pay per article is excellent plus it gives me the opportunity to cross promote my work and get my name out there in a completely different field besides being the “work from home guru”.

Associated Content is amazingly cutting edge. They have excellent performance tracking software that allows you to get up-to-the-minute updates about every aspect of their company. You get to know what stage of review your article is at, how much you are going to be paid, how many views each of your articles have had and do on. Working for a company that makes you feel so secure is a blessing.
Another thing I absolutely adore about Associated Content is that there’s no limit to how much you can make. You can submit as many articles as you’d like, as often as you’d like, 24 hours a day. There’s been many months that I have submitted over 70 pieces! If you think about my earnings for 70 pieces @ approximately $9 each, that’s $630 a month! If I was able to devote more time to writing, I could easily make $2,000 a month JUST FROM AC!

If you have not signed up to write for AC, you can sign up here.

Now, onto the “New News”!!! As I mentioned, AC has created a new, awesome feature that has me so excited! It’s called the “Performance Bonus” and it is for every single author (aka “content producer” / CP)।
The way it works is that for every 1,000 page views your content generates you are paid an ADDITIONAL $1.50.

0 comments: